To choose outfits that look good on you, you must take your shape into account:
This is the FOUNDATION of great style.
My clients who enrol in my body shape ecourses are amazed at the transformation that they go through.
Their style is improved, FAST, with the basics that they were not even aware of. These women are investing in themselves and are reaping the style benefits. They are already ahead in style.
With this foundation course, you will be able to embrace French Chic and dress well.
Here, straight from the French Chic Academy, this Apple Shape ecourse will give you the essential foundation that you desperately need.
- INFO SHEET - Please READ First!
- Apple Shape - Style Guide - PDF
- Apple Shape - Style Guide - MP3
- Features of The Apple Body Shape
- Style Objectives For Apples
- How to Create a Balanced Silhouette
- The Emphasising & Concealing Concepts
- the Importance of Bras For The Apple Shape
- Are You Wearing The Right Bra Size?
- Shapewear For Apples
- Necklines For Apples
- Tops For Apples
- Skirts For Apples
- Dresses For Apples
- Illusion Dresses For Apples
- Shift Dresses For Apples
- Jackets For Apples
- Trousers For Apples
- Accessories For Apples
- Please RATE This Course - Text
Amazon Best-Selling AUTHOR, FOUNDER of The French Chic Academy and CREATOR of EAT Like a French Woman Program
About The Instructor
My name is Marie-Anne Lecoeur and I want to help you improve your style via French Chic.
I love helping women just like you discover the style secrets of French Chic.
Above all, I share my in-depth knowledge of French Chic and French lifestyle, revealing my passion for simplicity, elegance and all things chic.
Born and raised in France, I grew up among chic French women, learning about French Chic and elegance from a young age.
This first-hand education, practice and exposure gave me the essential foundation for my high level of expertise in French Chic.
G e t I N S T A N T A C C E S S t o
T h e A p p l e S h a p e E c o u r s e *
F o r O n l y U S D $147!
* This ecourse is already available to The French Chic Academy students as part of their extensive curriculum