To choose outfits that look good on you, you must take your body shape into account:
This is the FOUNDATION of great style.
My clients who enrol in these body shape ecourses are amazed at the transformation that they achieve.
They improve their style, FAST, by coming to terms with certain basic principles of which they were not even aware.
They are investing in themselves and reap the style benefits. Their style now stands out for all the right reasons.
With this foundation course, you will be able to embrace French Chic and dress well.
French women are taught much of these principles from childhood. In this way, everything we buy helps us look effortlessly chic.
Here, straight from the French Chic Academy, this Pear Shape ecourse will give you the essential foundation that you desperately need to dress for your Pear body shape.
- INFO SHEET - Please READ First!
- Pear Shape Ebook - 2nd Edition - PDF
- Audio Version of Pear Shape Ebook - MP3
- The importance of Knowing Your Body Shape - Video
- How to Create a Balanced Silhouette - Video
- The Emphasising & Concealing Concepts For Pears - Video
- Features of The Pear Body Shape - Video
- Style Objectives For Pear Shapes - Video
- Are You Wearing The Right Bra Size? - Video
- Tops For Pear Shapes - Video
- Skirts For Pear Shapes - Video
- Dresses For Pear Shapes - Video
- Illusion Dresses For Pear Shapes - Video
- Jackets & Coats For Pear Shapes - Video
- Trousers For Pear Shapes - Video
- Trousers to Avoid For Pear Shapes - Video
- Belts For Pear Shapes - Video
- Flattering Clothes For Pear Shapes - PDF
- Exercise Worksheet For Pear Shapes - PDF
- Please RATE This Course - Text
Amazon Best-Selling AUTHOR, FOUNDER of The French Chic Academy and CREATOR of EAT Like a French Woman Program
About the instructor
My name is Marie-Anne Lecoeur and I want to help you improve your style via French Chic.
I love helping women just like you discover the style secrets of French Chic.
Above all, I share my in-depth knowledge of French Chic and French lifestyle, revealing my passion for simplicity, elegance and all things chic.
Born and raised in France, I grew up among chic French women, learning about French Chic and elegance from a young age.
This first-hand education, practice and exposure gave me the essential foundation for my high level of expertise in French Chic.
G e t I N S T A N T A C C E S S t o
P e a r S h a p e E c o u r s e *
F o r O n l y U S D $147!
* This ecourse is already available to The French Chic Academy students as part of their extensive curriculum